Are you ready for a more personalized dental care experience?
The dental care team at Brookwood Dental Associates welcomes new patients to visit with us and learn more about our oral health services, meet our dental team, and explore their treatment options. Feel free to read patient testimonials from real patients about their experience in our Lansdale dentist office.
We are devoted to patient education. Our goal is for all of our patients to enjoy visiting our dentists for their routine care. At Brookwood Dental Associates, we want to make our office a welcoming environment where patients can receive professional dental treatments with proven results.
Our Lansdale, Pennsylvania Dentist
- Meet Our Team
- Meet Dr. Adil Salik
- Meet Dr. Alan R. Schatz
- Meet Dr. Anthony Albert
- Meet Dr. John Hornick
- Meet Dr. Marc Segal
- Meet Dr. Michelle Ardzinski
- Meet Dr. Wilfred Chang
Why Choose Brookwood Dental Associates?
Patients of all ages feel comfortable when they visit Brookwood Dental Associates. This is because our friendly office staff and dental team are passionate about helping patients get the care they need.
Our dental office in Lansdale, PA is made up of a team of professional dentists who are dedicated to outstanding patient care. They have years of experience in providing high-quality, modern dental solutions to patients of all ages. Using their advanced training, our dental team can provide patients with precise results.
We are committed to coordinated care. Our office staff coordinates insurance and financial planning for patients. For the convenience of patients, our team offers family scheduling. We also provide specialty services including implants and Invisalign. Our dentists are dedicated to collaborating with patients during treatment planning. When patients communicate their needs and goals to our dentists, they can achieve the healthy and beautiful smiles of their dreams.
High-End Dental Services
At Brookwood Dental Associates, we offer high-quality, professional dental treatments. Our dental specialists can address missing teeth, gum disease, and tooth misalignment:
- Dental Implants: Implants are titanium posts that replace one or more missing teeth. Over time, the implant posts fuse with the jaw bone to become a part of the natural smile. Dental implants can secure a dental crown, dental bridge, or denture. Because implants fuse with the jaw bone, they are permanent. They can improve the health of the teeth, gums, and jaw bone.
- Periodontics: Periodontitis, also known as gum disease, deteriorates the gum tissue. Our dental specialists can prevent the progression of gum disease with scaling and root planing, antibiotic gel, or grafting and surgery.
- Invisalign: As a modern alternative to braces, Invisalign offers many advantages to patients. Patients can remove their Invisalign aligners to eat without any dietary restrictions. Because Invisalign aligners are clear, they are more discreet than traditional metal braces.
Modern Dental Technology
We use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and treat patients. These advanced technologies provide accurate dental diagnoses and care:
- CEREC: Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics (CEREC) is a treatment method that we utilize to create dental crowns. CEREC uses Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM). This means that we can mill the crowns in our office based on 3-dimensional images of your teeth. CEREC allows patients to receive same-day dental crowns.
- Cone Beam CT Scanner: This large scanner captures panoramic 3-D images of the facial structure. Using CT scans, we can view the teeth, nerves, and jaw bone. We can easily diagnose oral health problems like TMJ disorders and find the best areas to place dental implants.
- iTero Scanner: Like a CBCT scanner, an iTero scanner creates images of the teeth. The difference is that iTero scanners are handheld devices. They can capture images in continuous motion. With these scans, we plan dental bridges, dentures, and implants as well as orthodontic treatment with Invisalign.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Are you looking for a new dentist? Request a dental appointment with us on our website. You may also call our office at 267-651-7247. Brookwood Dental Associates serves patients in Lansdale and Chalfont, PA. Please let us know if you have any questions as a new patient and we will be happy to help. We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit.